from top to bottom in my collection in that pic is

View previous topic View next topic Go down

from top to bottom in my collection in that pic is

Post by /ISUCK/ on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:50 am

bolt action 50.cal (2.) m4 2.23/5.56x45 sliding stock 40mm launcher (3.) one of my special room clearing weapons this my friends is the open bolt mac 10 45.cal it has a cycle rate of 56.7 rounds a sec. and you can walk through walls 3houses down the street (4) the ever popular AK 47 7.62x39 it also is select and i bumped it up to about 750 rnds a min., i have personnely No No >>!!! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME<<!!! I WAS VERY YOUNG WHEN WE DID THIS<<< taken this riffle to the desert threw it down in the sand covrd it in sand picked it up pulled the bolt bck let her fly home and she never affraid affraid missed a beat truly one of the most dependable riffle's on our planet THE ONLY OTHER RIFFLE/GUN that will take this punishment is the old m1 30.cal carbin and yes i did/mud also bounce :bounce just thought i would sharesome of my hobbies with you kids...no 1 has permmision to share this info or pics with anyone or agency statelocal/feds and so on or the net.thanks for letting me share
/ISUCK/
Registered Elves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: from top to bottom in my collection in that pic is

Post by BusinessAsUsual on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 am

Those are awesome, I've been into guns my whole life. I had a AK-74 with the standard 5.45x39 but sold it a few years back, I liked it just as much as my AR-15. The 47s are awesome and I'd love to own one someday, thanks for sharing.

Registered Elves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: from top to bottom in my collection in that pic is

Post by Miss Priss on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:45 am

I have a gun too Smile
Its a gun my Dad took off a german captain in WWII
1911 German Luggar short barrel in awesome shape Smile
Miss Priss
Registered Elves

View user profile

Back to top Go down