Hello there

Go down

Hello there

Post by thief on Sun 17 Dec 2017, 00:33

Hi, I've enjoyed playing on Yardy's server in the past but I have not been able to play there for some time now. I believe it has been over a year now, maybe even two or more. The kick and ban was never explained nor a reason given. I believe I was accused of hacking but I have never used a cheat in ET. I would love a second chance so if you would be willing to consider lifting the ban it would be much appreciated. There aren't as many ET servers to choose from now and I would enjoy the opportunity to play at this fun server again.

Thank you for considering my request. I understand the desire to keep the community free of those who cheat as I for one do not enjoy playing with those that do. Please let me know what additional information I may need to provide if any.

thief
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there

Post by Butterfly on Sun 17 Dec 2017, 01:42

OK, I understand you're "starkast". It's been a long time, but I vaguely remember having a proof from someone at that time.

Since it's almost Christmas, I'll give you another chance. You will of course be under observation (as everyone else Wink )

Have fun!

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thief on Mon 18 Dec 2017, 21:43

Yeah, that's me. Sorry, I forgot what alias I was playing under at the time.

I appreciate your generosity. Thank you!

thief
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum