Hello there

Go down

Hello there

Post by thief on Sun 17 Dec 2017, 00:33

Hi, I've enjoyed playing on Yardy's server in the past but I have not been able to play there for some time now. I believe it has been over a year now, maybe even two or more. The kick and ban was never explained nor a reason given. I believe I was accused of hacking but I have never used a cheat in ET. I would love a second chance so if you would be willing to consider lifting the ban it would be much appreciated. There aren't as many ET servers to choose from now and I would enjoy the opportunity to play at this fun server again.

Thank you for considering my request. I understand the desire to keep the community free of those who cheat as I for one do not enjoy playing with those that do. Please let me know what additional information I may need to provide if any.

thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there

Post by Butterfly on Sun 17 Dec 2017, 01:42

OK, I understand you're "starkast". It's been a long time, but I vaguely remember having a proof from someone at that time.

Since it's almost Christmas, I'll give you another chance. You will of course be under observation (as everyone else Wink )

Have fun!

Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thief on Mon 18 Dec 2017, 21:43

Yeah, that's me. Sorry, I forgot what alias I was playing under at the time.

I appreciate your generosity. Thank you!

thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum