Yardys and mo;otovs

Go down

Yardys and mo;otovs

Post by Oneoldman on Fri 16 Feb 2018, 23:11

I've been watching some maps and people are beginning to complain some about the ease to camp using molotovs.  Facility is a bad map to have that weapon.  One axis can hold off the entire allied the whole map from delivering the objectives just by using the molotovs.  People are complaining it is no longer fun to play when one or two people use these weapons.  I know Yardy's arrived as a no holds barred server but lots of players go spec some maps for this reason.  Do we really have to have molotovs?
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yardys and mo;otovs

Post by Butterfly on Sat 17 Feb 2018, 00:07

Ok, I disabled them for now. If people miss them, I will restore them, but not in such quantity. 10k Molotovs was an overkill.

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Sat 17 Feb 2018, 02:52

Thanks. We'll just see how it goes..
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 15:06

i have to admit...it was kind of pain on few of those maps...and there was some abuse, yet at the same time if the teams are uneven, it gives a player a fighting chance...hmmm...quite a conundrum...maybe the idea of limiting the number available would be something to consider...just saying...i'm not sure i care either way...so i leave that up to the higher authorities....lol...

trent5555
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 15:13

i do want to make one suggestion though...can you turn oneoldman's and hash's skill level down a couple of notches, they are just to good for most of us...oh, and this stabbing people in the back...there's just no honor in that....it's just insulting to be stabbed in the back...jk...lol

trent5555
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 17:01

Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 19:22

Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Mon 26 Feb 2018, 16:14

lol...you are so funny oldman...and ruthless...

trent5555
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum