The Shirt and Scrappy show

Go down

The Shirt and Scrappy show

Post by Butterfly on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 00:36

-OZ-Sh1rts can't post links for a week after registration, so I do it for him. This is his video, gameplay on Minas Tirith. Also starring Uncle Scrappy Smile

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shirt and Scrappy show

Post by ozSh1rts on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 15:17

Thanks Butters Smile I'm in Yoorup at the moment and without my rig, so can't play Rolling Eyes but don't worry I'll be back in a few weeks Very Happy

PS I have plenty of material for more videos including an epic 5-way TK fight on Minas, and a good amount of Yardy's recordings too. Just need to select the appropriate memes to go with them :DDDDDDDDD

Mooooooooooooooooooo,

Sh1rts
ozSh1rts
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Awesome Oz

Post by twisted on Fri 03 Aug 2018, 04:13

Love it man. Thank you! Finally someone post a video of our servers on YouTube.
First I just want to say you did a awesome job . Loved the intro too man.
This is what I was hoping to see some do this when I posted about posting vids on youtube.. Our servers are , I feel the best of ET! Filled to the brim with some of the best players in ET. The action is fast and extreme, and there is no other totally free game like this.
I believe I'm gonna have to get a pcie graphics card. I'm only getting 10 fps with OBS. So I'm trying all kinds of settings as I have time to mess with it. Experimenting, and watching vids to get ideas. This Intel integrated graphics does not seem up to the task. While Simple Screen Recorder freezes up.
Love to know how you did it.
Great job man! Smile)

twisted
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shirt and Scrappy show

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum