My wife is slowly dying.

Go down

My wife is slowly dying.

Post by twisted on Tue 23 Oct 2018, 01:06

Greetings my friends. Sorry I'm not around much these days. but my wife has been very ill and has been pronounced terminal by her Dr.'s. She don't have much longer. So I'll be in as I can. It's rough my friends.
She's so very angry, and terrified. She knows. She has carried so much anger within for so long since childhood, the anger has grown into a tumor on the side of her heart. It's killing her. I tried to help her but she was to far gone.That mass of anger and hate to strong.
That's the thing about anger and hate. It can grow into tumors. The worse thing is. We create and nurse them ourselves through our own thoughts. So folks if any of you have anger issues. You need to deal with them. Cause if you don't they gonna deal you. All the way to your grave.

Love all of you.
Twisted
twisted
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My wife is slowly dying.

Post by Butterfly on Tue 23 Oct 2018, 15:15

I am so sorry Twisted. What you're going through, it sucks. We have to cherish the ones we love when we can, or it can be too late.

I was dealing with tumors myself, and witnessing my friends deal with some. It's never easy. If you'd like to talk, please send me an email.

Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Wed 24 Oct 2018, 19:23

My heart and prayers are out there for you and your wife brother. I have lost loved ones and I can feel your pain. Crying or Very sad
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Thu 25 Oct 2018, 20:20

I can only imagine how hard it is to go through something like that...and I think you are right about anger and hate, that it can take your life...I wish I had some kind of profound advice to give you that would ease your pain and maybe hers too, but unfortunately I am not very wise when it comes to giving advice...my thoughts are with you...

trent5555
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted on Wed 31 Oct 2018, 23:14

Greetings and thank you my friends.
It's been a rough week. She almost died twice last weekend. Now she's a little stronger.
Then on the 25th my son's wife had their 4th girl. Beautiful 7.5 pounds. Wow. Can't wait to meet her. Very Happy Very Happy
I'm try and play some tonight. Hope fully I won't get called away like I am now.
Love you all.
Twisted
twisted
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 23:41

Twisted I'm very sorry to hear that. I can imagine how difficult it must be for all of you. I hope that you find the strength to get through this difficult time.

Beavis
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted on Sat 03 Nov 2018, 23:27

Thank you, Beavis.
She's still seems stronger. But the Hospis says they well do that. Weak then stronger. could be a 2 weeks or months. They don't know. I know last weekend was scary. Thought we was losing her . She pulled through though. She's on oxygen tubes, breathing treatments. Tubes, mask the whole thing.
I'm try and play some tonight. Hope fully I won't get called away.
Love you all.
Twisted

twisted
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sj wills on Sun 11 Nov 2018, 19:40

Twisted, so so sorry man for this. Got to be the hardest thing in the world to go through and all that goes with it. Please know you and family are in my heart and prayers.

sj wills
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {COM)IILt.Dickhead on Tue 13 Nov 2018, 20:19

Sorry to hear about your wife, stay strong she needs to see you there for her. God bless you and your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleScrappy on Wed 14 Nov 2018, 21:31

Hello Twisted,
I just saw your post this evening, I am so sorry to hear about your wife.  I recently lost my brother do to an extended illness.  Having to watch one you love suffer and slowly deteriorate over a long period of time is terrible, but you can take comfort in the knowledge that your being present showing her love and caring for her needs is the one of the greatest gifts you could ever give.  I have no words that can take away your pain, but know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  If you ever need to talk, or just need someone to listen to you as go through this, I would consider it an honor.  If I may ask, what is your wifes name so I might be able to pray for her.  My deepest sympathy for what you and your family are having to endure, sir.
Respectfully,
Scott Chapman  aka   UncleScrappy
UncleScrappy
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum