Music topic

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Music topic

Post by Butterfly on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 15:32

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 02:59

Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 20:47

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu 21 Sep 2017, 09:31

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 14:04

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 14:40

Nice Puppy, I like it Smile

https://youtu.be/Bf8leXZI2VM

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 06 Oct 2017, 07:02

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 06 Oct 2017, 07:09

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sun 15 Oct 2017, 14:17

not sure if ive put this here yet, but its one of my favorite songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt626CEUCMQ

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 04:07

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sun 22 Oct 2017, 18:06

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sun 29 Oct 2017, 16:39

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Sat 18 Nov 2017, 13:16

Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 23:50

ive been obsessed with horrorcore lately oops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rycK1daG9Q

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Wed 22 Nov 2017, 11:07

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 11:20

Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 21:40

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 13:08

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 22 Dec 2017, 01:38

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 05 Jan 2018, 00:41

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 23:37

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Mon 15 Jan 2018, 13:14

Sad Sad Sad

https://youtu.be/Yam5uK6e-bQ

Can't believe she died today...

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by !PharmaeCopia! on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 12:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYssqDI5fFg&index=2&list=RDGMEMHDXYb1_DDSgDsobPsOFxpAVMJe8mNyUXHkU

Doobie-Sanitarium feat. Krash Minati

I'm not really into rap but i found this song by mistake by accidentally clicking on it(pc lagged at the time) an poof it's not bad of a song.

!PharmaeCopia!
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 23 Feb 2018, 17:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJfraNCvR8s

found this in my recommended and thought it was cool Smile

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 23 Feb 2018, 23:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lslqbge9yf0

this is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. i play a saxophone and i can confirm that it is by far the most beautiful thing ever made.

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 23 Feb 2018, 23:14

I have something similar: https://youtu.be/jaK2yvIi5CI

Simply beautiful Smile
Best part starts around 0:20

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:03

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 12:01

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 22:15

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 11:07

I'm laughing like a lunatic, laughing like a lunatic, tic, tic, tic. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
For all the serial killers we know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
https://youtu.be/v_bOuRrupbA

Wicked sick and Twizted beyond repair!
twisted
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: