Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile https://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music topic

Post by Butterfly on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 13:16

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 06:19

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 10:04

Eminem (on drugs) affraid

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 17:44

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 11:11

Here, this morning .....
I present the young people of DM Nation. KickBo took BreakDance classes with them. They are excellent. They've even been to America's got talent.
Good day to all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5Lw_83Qs0

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 14:30

this one is a really sad song, but im obsessed Avril

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFSNE18Ywc

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 02:10

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 02:17

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dwarf on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 23:33

The-Dwarf
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted on Sun 09 Jul 2017, 20:47

https://youtu.be/9qnmeraL1Zg
I've been listening to you guys vids. Pretty cool. I especially like the Bacon song.
twisted
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Tue 11 Jul 2017, 15:18

ive been listening to lots of rihanna while gaming lately, this is my go to song for some reason Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGXsfHr84ok

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Tue 11 Jul 2017, 15:30

Rihanna is great.

working link for me: https://youtu.be/74VOzKOg4Ko

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Tue 11 Jul 2017, 15:32

i know right! i remember listening to her with my mom when i was like 7

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dwarf on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 15:52

I'm sorry RainbowPuppy, but I'm the fav dwarf here Razz

The-Dwarf
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 12:54

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 13:03

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 16:37

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 23:27

Damn!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Very Happy
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Thu 20 Jul 2017, 15:30

the singer of Linkin Park, Chester, has just passed away due to suicide. This is my favorite song from their new album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kaUvGSLMew

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Thu 20 Jul 2017, 18:30

Sad

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu 20 Jul 2017, 23:00

OMFG I loved this guy Sad

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 21 Jul 2017, 17:14

ikr its so sad Sad

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 04:47

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 22:49

this is what im doing with my life at 9:45 on a fridsy night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO2_65yuLsw

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down