Post by Magdalena on Sun 06 Dec 2015, 14:53

Topic in which you can say whatever is on your mind Smile
Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chatty chatty

Post by Butterfly on Sun 06 Dec 2015, 16:25

On my mind...there's a big fat pineapple drink you left in my appartment, and I think about opening it. And going to sleep soon.

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 03:27

Noooo
At least tell me it's good! Very Happy
Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 07:34

Whoohoo !!

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile https://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Wed 09 Dec 2015, 09:27

I hate sore throat. And I hate drinking onion syrup.

Here I said it.

Cover your throats because it's cold outside..... Sad Sad

And I have to go outside........
Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Thu 10 Dec 2015, 20:23

Onion syrup? Seriously? There is really such a thing? Eeewwww!! No
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 11 Dec 2015, 06:52

Yes, there is, it's quite yuck, but it works... I was only brave enough to take it once and it helped. I stick to regular syrups though.
It's simply chopped onion with lots of sugar, and it stays for a while, and it's basically ready. You don't eat the actual onion, only the "juice" it produces. No sore throat or coughing. I wouldn't recommend it as a dish though ;]

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. And unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them. Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type. Unselfishness recognizes infinite variety of type as a delightful thing, accepts it, acquiesces in it, enjoys it. It is not selfish to think for oneself. A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. It is grossly selfish to require of one's neighbor that he should think in the same way, and hold the same opinions. Why should he? If he can think, he will probably think differently. If he cannot think, it is monstrous to require thought of any kind from him. A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses.”
~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 09:50

If it's so good, why don't you take it?? Smile
Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 10:59

I am meeting clients, you bee... Razz Can't smell like onion.

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Thu 24 Dec 2015, 08:51

Ania, your phone please.. My Windows is dead (recovered now) and I can't enter gmail--
Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu 24 Dec 2015, 08:59

Geez I'm preparing food. I'll fix it for you when you're here.

Oh, and Happy Holidays everyone Smile

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalena on Thu 24 Dec 2015, 09:05

Thanks!!

Ok I won't call. Prepare...

Twisted Evil

MERRY CHRISTMAS santa santa
Magdalena
Friend of the Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Thu 24 Dec 2015, 11:30

Merry Christmas too to all !!!!
santa santa santa santa santa

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Thu 24 Dec 2015, 16:23

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone. Gonna try some of my mother-in-laws eggnog. drunken drunken Sleep
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by !PharmaeCopia! on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:40

Hey all long time no see or play with(LOL). Anyways it's me Gotcha or FuAkMa but now !PharmaeCopia! why Pharmaecopia well it's my fav song from MuDvAyNe and well i like feeling numb it dulls the pain.

Well i'm still alive and kicking just not so good but i will still be around when i can. again sorry Butterfly i haven't responded to your email i forgot my email password lmao. anyways hope to see ya all on server or somewhere.

!PharmaeCopia!
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 13:03

Hi Gotcha. Visit us around 10 PM central time on jaymod, we're often crowded then Smile

~~ Oscar Wilde
Butterfly
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by !PharmaeCopia! on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 16:13

Butterfly wrote:Hi Gotcha. Visit us around 10 PM central time on jaymod, we're often crowded then Smile

Ok will do that. tThanks for letting me know when all or some are on bounce cheers

!PharmaeCopia!
Registered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite on Sat 16 Dec 2017, 16:19

GOTCHAAAA

|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Sat 23 Dec 2017, 23:52

rendeer

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9 on Mon 25 Dec 2017, 07:42

I WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeRoQc on Mon 25 Dec 2017, 08:57

I wish you all happy holidays geek

and my SON |LoA|Kickbo
Web Site
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
NeRoQc
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneoldman on Mon 25 Dec 2017, 15:33

Happy Holidays to you too NeRoQc. Although here in the lower 48 some don't like that "phrase" I do because it is not just the Christmas season but a holiday season for all. santa rendeer
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum