servers

Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers.

Go down

Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers. Empty Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers.

Post by UncleScrappy on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 19:08

I am addressing everyone of you sissy pants would be et players scared of falling from great heights, and you all know who you are.  I will be on the minas server routinely after 11 pm central time in the US most nights or at least checking in.  "Don't Be Scared Homies", to quote Nick Diaz.  If any of you are scared, let me ease your anxieties. I will be like a gentle lover unto you.  Tenderly showing you the ropes, coaxing you along, helping you to flower in your et skills, before hammering it home and bouncing you all across the map.  I would love to see some new blood on there for some good ole fashioned panzer tk wars.  I guess that's all I really have,  SHIRTS have you been dodging me brother?  Meet me on the Minas server for some sweaty man on man action.  Sorry about the title, it was a little misleading, but I needed it to grab your attention and get you in here.
Respectfully and Sincerely your favorite crazy in-law,
Uncle Scrappy

Last edited by UncleScrappy on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
UncleScrappy
UncleScrappy
Registered

Back to top Go down

Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers. Empty Re: Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers.

Post by UncleScrappy on Sat 08 Jun 2019, 19:09

First! wait, does that count if I reply to myself.
UncleScrappy
UncleScrappy
Registered

Back to top Go down

Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers. Empty Re: Posers stop Posing, plus winning mega million jackpot numbers.

Post by Oneoldman on Mon 10 Jun 2019, 21:27

I don't know if I would have thrown in that "sweaty man on man action". May scare them away. lol! lol! lol!
Oneoldman
Oneoldman
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleScrappy on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 01:24

I knew it was the only way to get some of these players on there lol. Beavis, am I talking to you? Would it kill you son to play a tk match without being a stealthy covert op. JK, brother, JK. Oneoldman, I haven't seen you on there in a long while, are you still playing the minas server at all? Hope to see you on there soon. BTW I couldn't find any of the butterfly servers tonight, are they all down? One last question, has anyone seen noobkiller in a while, if so tell him hello for me and to quit being a panzer dodging skank and meet me on the minas server.
UncleScrappy
UncleScrappy
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum