servers

NEW IP

Go down

NEW IP            Empty NEW IP

Post by Butterfly on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 04:46

The servers have been moved to a new location. Now they are available under this IP:

Nitmod: 162.248.92.76:27955
Yardy's: 162.248.92.76:27962
Baserace: 162.248.92.76:27964
Minas: 162.248.92.76:27966

The new menu should download the first time you enter any of the above servers. Alternatively you can get it here: >>CLICK ME<<

The menu will not appear unless you drop it into etmain and delete ALL other menus from other servers and old menus from our servers. The naming has changed due to problems with the tricky filenames in the past, which weren't properly downloading for everyone.

Last edited by Butterfly on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 01:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated IPs)

Butterfly
Butterfly
Owner

Back to top Go down

NEW IP            Empty Re: NEW IP

Post by UncleScrappy on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 20:18

Hello Lady,
Just wanted to let you know that I like the new servers. I am getting exceptional ping rates on them. BTW would love to see you over at the minas server every once in a while for a little tk action or a good old fashioned knife fight. those are always fun. Anyways, just thought I would give you a little input regarding your new server location. As always Anna thanks for your willingness to make this happen and allow us old ET'ers to still play this game.
UncleScrappy
UncleScrappy
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by jonoconor on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 16:53

Regarding servers, I notice my ping has jumped by over 100 since yesterday. We had super lag probs on Yardy's last night. Butter, did you make some changes that may have affected my ping?

jono
jonoconor
jonoconor
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 22:01

I didn't change anything, we are being under constant DDoS attacks and sometimes they affect everyone. Sad

Someone's jelly that we have players. Life quality must be over 9000.

Butterfly
Butterfly
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by jonoconor on Sun 02 Feb 2020, 03:11

I played tonight. My ping was still up, but it may be a problem on my end. I was laggy, and had to stop playing, but this has happened before. I'm sure it will sort out. I wish idiots would find something intelligent to do other than messing people up with their juvenile attacks.
jonoconor
jonoconor
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum