servers

garand and k43

Go down

garand and k43 Empty garand and k43

Post by weasle50 on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 23:11

Can you turn down impact that these weapons have, getting frustrated from being killed from halfway across the map(sometimes even farther than that). Trying to get out of a spawn and can't even determine where I'm getting shot from, 2 to 3 bullets and I'm dead. Can't understand why the sten was limited but these give just as much damage.

weasle50
Registered

Back to top Go down

garand and k43 Empty Re: garand and k43

Post by Butterfly on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 11:02

I don't want to turn down any weapon. The sten got downgraded because it was constantly mentioned by several people every day, that it is too powerfull. The "broomstick" guns never got such hate as full-powered sten, and it was downgraded after a resounding yes in full-server vote. We can do a similar vote for these weapons, if we get a full server, but from my point of view they are loved the way they are by majority.
I may also temporarily bring back the old version of sten as a test and see the reactions Smile
Other weapons that have been game-breaking also got weakened. Mortar is shooting slower than it used to, and molotov cocktails have been completely removed, save from 2 bottles for covert ops.

Butterfly
Butterfly
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by weasle50 on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 19:37

Thank you for answering my post, seems like a lot of people are going covert.....just for the weapon. Thanks for taking a look at it.

weasle50
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 00:31

I for one have no problem with any of the weapons...except maybe the knife...I hate getting killed by the knife, it is kind of humiliating...lol...

trent5555
|LoA| Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by weasle50 on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 23:24

Too many people are coverts for the weapon, very difficult to do the objective if your an engineer.....a couple of shots and your dead. Not Fun.

weasle50
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 07:59

I restored Sten to full power. We'll see how it feels against K43 and Garand. If people like it more this way, it way stay like this. Smile

In other news, a facility power maintenance is scheduled on August 16th and 20th, so expect brief connection issues on those days.

Butterfly
Butterfly
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by weasle50 on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 08:39

Thank You for looking into it.

weasle50
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content